D-3 Days!
Spent part of the weekend in KC with Cindy.............. Her friend Beneu (from India) selected an Indian buffet for us to eat lunch at. WOW, was it GREAT FOOD............. Lots of curry, and of course, we loved the mango drinks and the chi tea.............
Gotta start packing.
Allen wants us to take him to the airport Wed morning for his flight to DC--he needs to be there at 4:30AM--says we can get an early start on our trip. Wow, I guess so.
Ron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad I'm not there...Alan might just decide that I could take him to the airport at that hour!!!
Happy packing big boy!!!! Wonder what you'll forget????
We depart Wednesday for a resort to spend a week with the kids, a couple of hours north of Sydney.
Great news--Chari is mailing your WA tag tomorrow.
Thought of you Sat--we found an "architectural surplus" store in KC--It was more like a yuppie junkyard to me--but they had some tags for sale. Naturally, I thought of you!
Best wishes,
ron
Happy traveling! It sounds as though you're off to a great start. I look forward to keeping up with your adventures.
Post a Comment